- The form for Admission to a Program must be completed in its entirety along with a passport-sized photograph attached to it.
- A typed written testimony describing your conversion, call to the ministry and Christian service involvement.
- A letter of recommendation/reference from the pastor of your home church or the Christian organization you are affiliated to.
- A typed written statement regarding your future ministerial plans and how ATC can help you to accomplish these plans.
- A photocopy of your Singapore NRIC (for local applicants)
- Photocopies of your academic certificates and the relevant transcripts commencing from Cambridge O Level to the highest academic level obtained.
- Submit all of the above to:
Student Admission Office
Asia Theological Center
20 Tampines Street 43
- An interview with a representative of the Academic Affairs Committee.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their admission.