was established in 1982 with a vision to equip believers who have a call of God on their lives to be effective ministers of the Gospel in this present move of the Holy Spirit. ATC seeks to impart vision for missions and evangelism so that its graduates will be prepared either to go forth as missionaries themselves or raise missions giving and missionary sending churches. ATC is a learning resource where ministers can develop the leadership gifts of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher and equip “…the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the Body of Christ…” (Ephesians 4:12)
ATC’s essential mission therefore is to provide, in a charismatic Christian context, advanced educational opportunity which will enable the students:
- To develop academically through enhanced and deepened biblical and theological understanding.
- To develop personal giftings and ministerial skills in preparation for ministry to the Lord, His Church and the world.
- To enrich personal preparation for participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission, propagating the Christian faith and planting churches.
ATC is committed to providing quality service to its students. Our commitment to you includes:
- Adequate Size and Number of Classrooms: ATC seeks to provide to the best of our ability, facilities and the necessary support service to enable our students to have a conducive and pleasant experience in their learning. We have ample classroom space—seven rooms (and more available if needed)—with capacity between 10-100.
- Academically and Ministry Qualified Lecturers. ATC utilizes a combination of resident and visiting (adjunct) faculty, all of whom are well qualified to conduct the course. During any given year, approximately 20 faculty serve the school. ATC is committed to engaging highly qualified faculty and lecturers from distinguished seminaries, colleges, and worldwide charismatic community to enrich its students.
- Low Student-Teacher Ratio: The average class has a ratio of 7:1, providing for quality and personalized interaction.
- Clear Fee Policies: ATC will provide clearly articulated and documented policies on course tuition, fees, refunds, etc.. These must be fully disclosed to the student and adhered to.
- Clear Student Grievance Policies: A student-redress system with proper and clearly defined dispute resolution mechanisms for the student and the ATC will be clearly articulated and adhered to.
- Well-Trained Staff: ATC is blessed with a strong administrative and support staff who are capable of delivering quality educational programs as well as providing excellent student services. In accordance with our core values, we will demonstrate honesty, open and ethical behavior in all transactions.